Residential And Commercial Real Estate
Quiet Title Actions
Finger, Melnick & Brooks offers a wide variety of real estate-related legal services for individuals, businesses and developers alike. Our attorneys have a breadth of experience in residential and commercial real estate closings, as well as significant experience in more complicated real estate issues such as condemnations, distressed property workouts, land development, construction matters, property owners association representation, and unconventional financing structures.
A sampling of some of the services provided by our firm include:
• Residential/Commercial real estate sales and purchases
• Residential/Commercial real estate refinancing and lines of credit
• Lease drafting and negotiations
• Development and Subdivision
• Contracts, easements and other conveyance documentation
• Property owners association representation and drafting governing documents
• Short sale negotiations and closings
• Unconventional financing structures
• Title examination
• Construction contracts
• Real estate related litigation
• Condemnation representation
• Zoning and land use matters
We recognize that real estate matters come in all shapes and sizes. Equipped with many years of practice in this area of law and thousands of real estate transactions conducted, Finger, Melnick & Brooks is well equipped to address our clients' real estate needs from basic residential closings to more complex scenarios that require creative, skilled solutions.
Call or Email us to schedule an appointment with a Hilton Head attorney.