Homeowners Association Law
Preparation of Amendments
Collection and Enforcement
Construction Defect and Warranty Claims
At Finger, Melnick & Brooks, P.A., on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, we provide highly personalized representation for homeowners associations as well as individuals who have disputes with homeowners associations.
Our attorneys are experienced in various aspects of community association law. We provide a wide range of services geared specifically for community associations and condominium associations, including:
• Interpretation of association governing documents
• Preparation of amendments to association governing documents
• Enforcement of association governing documents
• Pursuit of construction defect and warranty claims
• Legal counsel on operational decisions of the association
• Review of insurance policies
• Collection and enforcement of association assessments
• Drafting and negotiation of service provider contracts
• Legal counsel regarding election of directors
• Review and negotiation of loans and lines of credit
Homeowners Associations can be faced with a wide variety of legal issues and require prompt attentive service. Our Homeowners Association Attorneys are proactive problem solvers who are adept at spotting small concerns before they become expensive problems. As with all legal matters that we work on, we make every effort to bring the cases involving homeowners association issues to an expedient resolution. However, we are always prepared to argue your case in court if necessary.
Call or Email us to schedule an appointment with a Finger, Melnick & Brooks, P.A. team member.