Choice of Entity
Employment Law Issues
For your business
We represent a large number of businesses in the Lowcountry and beyond. We assist with business formation (including choice of entity) and state filings based on your specific needs. In many cases we provide ongoing legal advice to companies on a long term basis as General Counsel. Should your business require aggressive trial representation, we are prepared to protect and advance your interests.
At Finger, Melnick & Brooks, we take a comprehensive approach to serving our business clients by providing a wide variety of services beginning with entity selection and start-up, providing general counsel to businesses in a variety of industries, specific transactional counsel on sales, purchases and mergers.
Some of the specific services offered by Finger, Melnick & Brooks to its business clients include:
• Organizing or incorporating of various types of legal entities
• Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts
• Providing business/commercial litigation services
• Preparing shareholder and membership agreements
• Preparing asset purchase and sale agreements
• Overseeing the administration of contracts
• Advising on development and zoning matters
• Developing employment contracts and structuring
• Advising on risk management matters
• Providing collections and contract enforcement litigation services
• Representing lenders and borrowers in business financing
We have extensive experience assisting business client in a wide variety of industries and markets. This experience has given us a broad base of knowledge and skill to address the unique needs of growing businesses as well as the ability to address and resolve commonplace and complex business problems. Our approach is tailored the each client, as we understand that they all present distinct qualities to the markets that they serve.
Call or Email us to schedule an appointment with a Hilton Head Attorney.