At Finger & Fraser, P.A., on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, our intellectual property practice focuses on trademark, copyright, domain name disputes and entertainment issues. We serve clients throughout the state, as well as nationally and internationally.
Whether it's the lyrics to a song, a corporate logo or a new invention, your ideas and creativity are your lifeblood. We help protect that and preserve its integrity.
If you are an artist, author, engineer or manager, you will likely encounter intellectual property issues at some point. It is a good idea to consult with an intellectual property attorney in the early stages of any major project. Minor intellectual property issues often turn into large ones because they were not addressed early enough.
Our attorneys can advise you on what intellectual property is so you understand your legal rights.
Our services include:
- Trademark clearance searches and opinions
- Filing and prosecuting copyright and trademark applications
- Managing trademark portfolios for domestic and foreign trademark owners
- Representing clients in trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings before the United States Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Litigating intellectual property infringement disputes in state and federal court
- Consulting and advising clients on the selection, protection and proper use of trademarks and copyrights
- Negotiating and drafting a variety of agreements relating to trademarks and copyrights, including licenses, assignments, and consent and coexistence agreements
- Prosecuting and defending domain name dispute proceedings
- Representing and counseling recording artists, songwriters and producers in the negotiation and drafting of entertainment-related agreements such as digital download, recording, touring, and producer, manager and sponsorship agreements
Connect With A Beaufort Copyright And Trademark Attorney To Protect Yourself
Don't make the mistake of waiting too long to speak with a Hilton Head intellectual property lawyer. Call 843-681-7000 or email us to schedule an appointment. We are fully able to customize our intellectual property services to meet your specific needs.