At Finger & Fraser, P.A., on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, we provide highly personalized representation for homeowners associations as well as individuals who have disputes with homeowners associations.
Our attorneys are experienced in various aspects of community association law. We provide a wide range of services geared specifically for community associations and condominium associations, including:
- Interpretation of association governing documents
- Preparation of amendments to association governing documents
- Enforcement of association governing documents
- Applicability of division of condominium regulations and state law to operation of association
- Pursuit of construction defect and warranty claims
- Legal counsel on operational decisions of the association
- Review of insurance policies
- Collection and enforcement of association assessments
- Drafting and negotiation of service provider contracts
- Legal counsel regarding elections of directors
- Review and negotiation of loans and lines of credit
Homeowners associations operate similar to small businesses. Our homeowners association attorneys are proactive problem solvers who are adept at spotting small concerns before they become expensive problems. As with all legal matters that we work on, we make every effort to bring the cases involving homeowners association issues to an expedient resolution. However, we are always prepared to argue your case in court if necessary.
Meet With A Beaufort County Property Owner Association Lawyer Today
If you have questions for a Hilton Head homeowners association lawyer, call 843-681-7000 or
email us to schedule a free initial consultation.